Cisco Catalyst 9400 Series switches Qatar
Acclaimed as CRN’s 2017 Overall Network Product of the year, Cisco’s Catalyst 9400 series of modular access switches are built keeping in mind all the new and developing areas, especially Internet of Things (IoT) and cloud. With state of the art HA (high availability) and support of up to 9 Tbps, they are the foundation of SD Access, which is the leading enterprise architecture from Cisco.
Security is a prime factor that shapes these switches. With its unparalleled investment protection and chassis architecture, they have the ability to provide an unmatched power delivery for high-density IEEE 802.3BT (60W PoE). This is an innovative, optimized platform with advanced routing and infrastructure.
Catalyst 9400 Use cases and Deployment
Many users have expressed immense satisfaction over the switches, with offices using them as a collapsed core design, especially in remote locations. Suited for large office buildings and for basic access through distribution to the core layer, most users have established a good rapport with these switches. Many have confirmed that the Cisco Catalyst 9400 series switches have enabled their businesses to perform better in many varied aspects.
While not suited for data center based applications, these switches meet a wide variety of user-centric demands and have often been further recommended by the same users. With amazing back end support, these allow for excellent security and management along with great speeds. They also take away the need to use many pieces of equipment.
This saves on resources, which could be put into other domains for higher productivity. It has been heralded as the rock-solid base for network uses by most. With a reasonably good return on investment, users definitely recommend it. It provides a lifetime warranty which avoids the need to periodically buy services. Users have attested to the stability of these products, which perform quite well even when the years go by.
The Cisco switches are is especially suited for a homogeneous environment with other Cisco features, like the ISE. Catalyst switches make the deployment of 802.1X very easy when compared to other vendors or a mixed environment. This same assurance can be extended even in the case of the Cisco Catalyst 9400 Series switches.
The great performance and simple operation make them a good choice for most enterprises while providing a reasonable price-performance ratio, which is commendable.
Features of Cisco’s Catalyst 9400 Series Switch
The main features of the 9400 series are listed below
- Security: The 9400 series switches in Qatar provide a good defense across the continuum of attacks by making the available attack surface minimal. It achieves this task with the help of Cisco Trustworthy Solutions and MACsec 256-bit encryption. In addition, it has advanced malware detection and a quick and effective threat containment service, making sure that your network is always safe and secure.
This is especially important now as most data transfers over a network consist of highly valuable information.
- IoT Ready- The 9400 Series switches support IoT without interruption, automating network provisioning, segmentation, and policy management while also limiting the reach of these IoT devices in the network. This is a huge factor since there is an increase in the number of enterprises using IoT for different applications.
- Cloud-ready- In addition to providing IoT support, the Cisco Catalyst 9400 switches also offer support for cloud platforms, enabling users to simplify, secure, and entirely transform their cloud-based environment, from the network edge to application hosting.
- Innovative technology- With its high-density availability, graceful insertion and removal, NSF/SSO, redundant platinum-rated power supplies, fans, and so on, Cisco’s Catalyst 9400 series switches use cutting edge foundational technology, ensuring a resilient, capable, and trustworthy networking solution.
Advantages of Cisco’s Catalyst 9400 series Switches
Cisco’s Catalyst 9400 Series switches in Doha are a class apart and provide a range of advantages, a few of which are mentioned below.
- Meets a number of diverse needs, making it suitable for different purposes within the same enterprise. This saves resources and also allows to make the maximum use of them in addition to meeting the latest requirements.
- An easily found support, as it is widely accepted and used. This makes it easy to find people and groups who can provide sound advice and help as and when they are needed.
- Great security function with the ISE, making sure that the network is able to deal with security issues if any. This makes for a trustworthy network.
- A stable and constant connection to the entire corporate network.
- A full bandwidth uninterrupted connection, which is a big deal when it comes to enterprises and businesses that deal with business in real time.
- Quick, efficient, and stable network.
- It makes it easy to implement a number of virtualization solutions, enabling easy automation which allows businesses to focus on the core business. Due to its adaptable nature, any changes are integrated quickly without much hassle.
- Problems can be detected and solved almost immediately due to a central administration.
With the Cisco Catalyst 9400 series of switches, users, on the whole, have access to an innovative, reliable, and secure solution. They have been designed keeping in mind newer technologies like IoT and the cloud platform, which are a growing part of enterprises today. Although pricier than some options, they are a good deal for those who do not wish to compromise on quality.
All in all, the Cisco Catalyst 9400 series is a great option for most applications, except data center operations. Due to its ability to provide a homogeneous atmosphere in addition to other Cisco products and its easy integration, it is a trusted product that many enterprises stand by without any doubt.
As a leading Cisco Supplier in Qatar, we can fulfill your networking requirements with best price access. Contact us today for Cisco Catalyst 9400 series Networking Switches.