Grandstream HT802 ATA Analog VoIP Adaptor in Doha
The Grandstream HT802 in Qatar comes with 2 easy-to-use FXS ports, state-of-the-art encryption with a unique security certificate per unit. The Grandstream automated provisioning for volume deployment and device management and outstanding network performance. The HT802 Supports 3-way voice conferencing. The HT802 Failover SIP server automatically switches to a secondary server if the main server loses connection.
The HT802 Supports a wide range of caller ID formats. It also offers TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls and account. The HT802 Supports T.38 Fax for creating Fax-over-IP. The HT802 include the support for several advanced features like call transfer, call forward, call waiting, do not disturb, message waiting for indication, multi-language prompts, flexible dial plan and more.
- Two (2) RJ11 FXS ports
- One (1) 10/100Mbps auto-sensing Ethernet ports (RJ45)
- Caller ID display
- Short/Long Haul Ring Load 2 REN: Up to 1km on 24 AWG
- Disconnect Methods Busy Tone, Polarity Reversal/Wink, Loop Current
- TLS/SIPS/HTTPS Control
- Advanced line echo cancellation
- advanced line echo cancellation
- Supports T.38 Fax for creating Fax-over-IP